Strong broker partnerships have been an important part of our 30-year history. Join us to be part of an exciting future. Together we can help great companies thrive with the best self-funded healthcare plans at lower costs.See What We Offer
If you are new to HMA, please contact our Sales Team and if you are an existing partner, please reach out to your Account Manager to discuss the products and services available through HMA.
Send your proposal request to email@example.com
Please include the following information with your request:
• Census including Employees': Age, Gender, Dependent Coverage Status and Home Zip Code
• Current SPD or Plan Designs
• Minimum of 12 months of paid claims data by month
• Large Claim information including: Claim Amount, Age, Gender, Prognosis and Diagnosis
• Current pooling point (if currently fully-insured)
• Current Stop Loss fees and attachment points (if currently self-funded)
• Contract type along with requested Individual Stop Loss and Aggregate Stop Loss levels.
Click on the “Access My Reports” link above. From there, you will be directed to a new site. At this site, enter in your login information. If you are not registered, please contact your Report Analyst. Once you have signed in, click on the appropriate quick links from the home page.
The public provider search is available from the www.accesshma.com home page or using the link above.
Click on “View a Member’s Claims or Coverage” above. From there, you will be directed to a new site. At this site, enter in your login information. If you are not registered, please contact our Customer Care team at 1-800-869-7093.
Once you have signed in, simply click on the “Claims” link. You can find a claim by the member’s ID number or by the claim number.
We do not quote benefits based on diagnosis or procedure codes; please call our Customer Care team at 1-800-869-7093 with a detailed description of the service being provided and the code, and they will provide you an accurate benefit quote.